The 57th ASIS International show takes place in Orlando, Florida, USA between the 19th and 22nd of September 2011 and Vismo is in attendance, demonstrating its comprehensive range of GPS and Cell Tower tracking features and benefits to the security industry.
Vismo’s tried and tested technology has consistently proven invaluable to its many customers across the globe. Vismo’s key features include:
- GPS & Cell Tower Tracking – Get regular GPS and Cell Tower location fixes direct to a secure web platform. View current locations and historical trails together with battery life and signal strength.
- Incident Response – When global incidents occur, use Vismo to show the latest position of any employee in the vicinity and perform on-demand GPS and Cell Tower location fixes.
- Panic Button – Each BlackBerry device has a panic button which triggers E-mail and SMS alerts in real time to key contacts, complete with a covert audio recording.
- Central Control – Manage the risk and safety of all personnel abroad using a central control website. Send/Receive SMS, view position and access real-time reports.
- Geo-Fencing – Receive SMS and E-mail alerts when employees move into high-risk areas or leave safe zones. Draw any shape of geo-fence straight onto a map.
- Call Records & SMS Content – Vismo’s BlackBox feature lets you view details of every call made and received and check the content of all SMS – incoming and outgoing.