Watershed TV, part of the Shed Media Group, produce popular, entertaining, factual programmes and used Vismo when making a documentary in Peru.
Watershed TV Production Co-ordinator said “Our Documentary series take us to all manner of far flung and varied locations around the world. We enlisted the help of VISMO for a shoot in Peru and found their GPS tracking programme an invaluable tool. In addition to our own safety protocol the ability to track and monitor our team by the location of their Satellite and Cellular Phones was fantastic.
In this instance our team were in remote and incredibly dangerous environments in a different time zone but the helpful Vismo team were able to help us set up Country Change Alerts and reports that kept us informed with their progress. We found the tracking website easy to use and the support team able to answer any of our queries.”
Contact Vismo now for more information on how to find and protect your employees in the event of a crisis.
The 12th European Security Conference & Exhibition is being hosted by ASIS International in Gothenburg, Sweden. Set for the 14th to the 16th April 2013, the unique event addresses a full spectrum of topics in security management.
Following on from previous successful ASIS exhibitions, Vismo will be in attendance in Gothenburg demonstrating its comprehensive personnel global tracking solutions to the security industry.
Vismo is available on multiple mobile platforms as well as the Iridium Extreme and Thuraya XT satellite phones giving a truly global coverage. Vismo has been extensively trialled in over 100 countries around the world and its patent pending technology has proved to be invaluable to Vismo’s many customers in high risk areas across the globe.
Vismo’s key features include:
- GPS Tracking – Regular GPS fixes to a secure web platform, allows your Crisis Management Team to view current locations, historical trails, battery life and signal strength.
- Panic Alert – Panic button triggers an immediate E-mail and SMS in real time to key contacts, and a period of covert recording to ascertain the risk level and take necessary action.
- Incident Response – Use Vismo to show the latest position of employees in the vicinity of any incident and send advice on appropriate action.
- Geo-Fencing – Set up Geo-Fences and receive SMS messages and E-mail alerts when employees move into high-risk areas or leave safe zones.
- Lock & Wipe – Lost or stolen devices can be remotely locked and all sensitive data wiped from the device.
- Online Control – Manage the risk and safety of all employees from one central, secure, online location.
Colin Dale, Business Development Director at Vismo, says, “We have historically generated a great deal of interest in our products at ASIS events and our customer base is growing significantly as a result. We’re confident that Vismo is a powerful addition to any security team and I’m delighted that ASIS attendees evidently agree with us”.
If you are attending the ASIS European Security Conference, look out for our stand and our talk in the main hall by Colin Dale at 13:30 on 14th April.
To enquire further about Vismo, please Contact Us