The 60th ASIS International show takes place in Atlanta, USA from September 29 to October 2 2014. Vismo is following on from a successful ASIS exhibition in Chicago in 2013 and will be in attendance demonstrating its new check-in features and comprehensive personnel tracking solutions.
Vismo is available on iPhone and BlackBerry platforms as well as personal GPS tracking devices and the Iridium Extreme and Thuraya XT satellite phones which provide coverage on a global scale. Vismo has been extensively trialed in many of the Worlds hotspots and has proved to be invaluable to Vismo’s many customers across the globe.
Vismo’s key features include:
- GPS Tracking – Regular GPS fixes to a secure web platform, allows your Crisis Management Team to view current locations, historical trails, battery life and signal strength.
- Panic Alert – Panic button triggers an immediate E-mail and SMS in real time to key contacts, and a period of covert recording to ascertain the risk level and take necessary action.
- Incident Response – Use Vismo to show the latest position of employees in the vicinity of any incident and send advice on appropriate action.
- Geo-Fencing – Set up Geo-Fences and receive SMS messages and E-mail alerts when employees move into high-risk areas or leave safe zones.
- Online Control – Manage the risk and safety of all employees from one central, secure, online location.
- New for 2014, the check-in feature allows users to register their arrival and departure to and from a location through the Vismo mobile app.
If you are attending the ASIS exhibition, you can find Vismo at Stand 4324 where you can explore the new features of Vismo in detail and see how Vismo works in practice.
To enquire further about Vismo, please Contact Us