Vismo will be in Olympia, London, February 25 to February 26, 2015 for the Business Travel Show. The Business Travel Show is Europe’s main exhibition and conference where the corporate travel industry meets to source, learn and network. Over 6500 corporate travel buyers and bookers from across the UK and Europe meet to do business with over 250 suppliers from global travel brands to innovative start-up businesses spanning the breadth of the industry.
Vismo is available on iPhone and BlackBerry platforms as well as Personal Tracker GPS devices and the Iridium Extreme and Thuraya XT satellite phones which provide coverage on a global scale. Vismo has been extensively trialled in many of the Worlds hotspots and has proved to be invaluable to Vismo’s many customers across the globe.
Vismo’s key features include:
- GPS Tracking – Regular GPS fixes to a secure web platform, allows your Crisis Management Team to view current locations, historical trails, battery life and signal strength.
- Panic Alert – Panic button triggers an immediate E-mail and SMS in real time to key contacts, and a period of covert recording to ascertain the risk level and take necessary action.
- Incident Response – Use Vismo to show the latest position of employees in the vicinity of any incident and send advice on appropriate action.
- Geo-Fencing – Set up Geo-Fences and receive SMS messages and E-mail alerts when employees move into high-risk areas or leave safe zones.
- Online Control – Manage the risk and safety of all employees from one central, secure, online location.
New for 2015, the check-in feature allows users to register their arrival and departure to and from a location through the Vismo mobile app.
If you are attending the Business Travel Show, you can find Vismo at Stand B729 where you can explore the new features of Vismo in detail and see how Vismo works in practice.